Renderings and images courtesy of Kapiolani Residence

Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and subject to change.

Register to receive updates, announcements, schedule a tour, or for more information

45 Stories 485 Units

Affordable & Market

Studios, 1, 2 & 3 Bedrooms 

Sizes from 461 sf to1,337 sf

Starting from $286K

Highlights: 45 story residential tower, 9 story parking structure with assigned parking, guest parking. 

Amenities deck, bbq, cabanas, events room.

Retail spaces on the ground floor

Overview: Located along the Kapiolani/Ala Moana corridor, this exciting new project promotes urban living at it's best. In close proximity to Ala Moana Shopping Center, the beach, restaurants, food shopping and every major convenience.

Under the guidance of the Hawaii Housing Finance and Development (HHFDC) 60% of the units will be offered under the affordable requirements while the remaining 40% will be market units.

Sales began 2016 with completion late 2018.

Kapiolani Residence

SOLD OUT

1631 Kapiolani Boulevard