What is Market Housing?
Market housing or units are available to the general public and do not have an affordability or occupancy restriction like that of affordable or reserve housing.
What are the qualifications?
There are no qualifications other loan approval if applicable. If purchasing by way of cash, verification of funds will be required.
Why is there a 30 day owner-occupant offering period?
Pursuant to the Hawaii Revised Statues of either 514A or 514B, developers are required to inform prospective buyers of a 30 day period in which owner-occupant buyers will be allowed to purchase 50% of the total available units.
More questions? Contact us here.
We Are Unique
Our vast project sales experience has shown that many Buyers walk into a project without an Agent to represent them and end working directly with the project sales team, who in reality represent the seller (developer). We see Buyers at the lottery who are confused and under pressure trying to make one of the largest financial decision of their lives without a Buyer's Agent at their side to consult with and assist them.
Our InKakaako sales team works on your behalf as your Buyer's Agent, and we never charge a fee or commission. We are compensated by the developer. So it doesn't cost you anything to have us work for you in your best interest from start to finish, and from application to recordation.
* We will coordinate and schedule a personalized showroom tour of the desired project or projects.
* Assist with the application pickup process.
* Assist with lender recommendations in obtaining a pre-qualification letter whether utilizing financing or purchasing in cash. All developers have a specific list of approved lenders for their project. We can arrange for an
experienced lender from their list of approved lenders for the language of your choice.
* Assist with the application submittal process to meet all deadlines.
* Offer suggestions for determining the best unit selections and backup choices.
* Implement strategies that may increase your chances of greater success during selection day.
* Accompany you to the lottery or public drawing and unit selection.
* Assist with contract signing.
* Assist with project Amendments.
* Coordinate and accompany you to final walk through inspection and contract signing at completion of project.
* Hand you your keys and Congratulate you for persevering through this entire process and becoming a new